quinta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2009

The good and the evil















Na Vida existe o bem e o mal, muitas vezes olhamos a vida
de
forma
completamente negativa, down mesmo, e isso nos inspira coisas ruins e
tristes,
porém se procurarmos olhar para o outro lado da coisa, podemos enxergar o
contrário e ver todos os antônimos desses sentimentos e sensações, ai a vida
vira um arco íris.
Esse poema (Parte do meu livro de Poesias "Labirinto")
foi escrito em um desses momentos down, e reservado, para mais tarde ganhar como
complemento, seu poema de antônimos, "alegre" assim por dizer.

Life endless Pain

When we got that feeling...
Life still goes on...
Just want to believe...
That I am on my own...
Trying to realize...
Why things are, the way they are...
Learning from the day by day...
Fighting against the pain...
Walking among the shadows...
Shadows of my soul...
Where my monster lives...
Always trying to set itself free...
Making me to do things I wouldn’t like to do...
Then the only thing I want... is to cry...
Crying blood tears...
But is everything in my mind...
And I get more confused...
Sad and feeling bad...
Trying to save myself from life...
Trying to find a way...
But I don’t know where...
And then everything continuous...
Pain after pain...

Agony again...
And this is called

Life endless Pain

X

Life endless happiness

When we got that feeling

Life always goes on

Just want to believe

I can do and go on my own.

Thankful to know

That the things are just the way they are

Learning from the day by day

How to feel more and more conscious

Walking among my dreams

Dreams of my world

Where my angel lives

Always cheering me up,

Making me do the right things

Then the only thing I want is to laugh

Laugh in peace all my happiness

And is everything in my mind

And then all my dreams come true

I am happy and feeling well

Harmony, friends, health, wealth

I found my way here

I have everything I need

And then everything continuous

Happiness after happiness

Harmony again

And this is called

Life endless happiness

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário