segunda-feira, 2 de novembro de 2009

Literatura: Poesia: Stupid feelings







Stupid feelings


I am here inside my room...
Alone and feeling so lonely
And I don’t know why...

But is raining...
And I can hear the sound of it,
Mixed up with my tears
Some tears are falling now from my eyes
Just like the rain outside


And it is so stupid
I can’t admit, but...
It is so hard to forget about you

I am sitting here just imagining
If you were maybe feeling the same
Knowing you are not, and that’s hurts
Knowing I don’t mean a shit to you
Just something you remind
If you don’t have something better to do
Let it go with the worst thing
With the worst thing I have done...

Let it go with the worst thing you have done to me...

And let it pays for it
Yes let it pays for it

Because I know feeling something about you is stupid
And I really wish I can get ride of this...
Please let me forget about you
All I want is to get ride of you and everything you made me feel
Just freedom and good bye forever and ever...
Nevermore heard about you and it is freedom ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário